International Conference on Chinese Language Learning
Learning Chinese: Who and Why?
November, 29-30, 2017
Petra Christian University, Indonesia
Organized by Center for Chinese Indonesian Studies and Chinese Department at Petra Christian University
in collaboration with Confucius Institute at State University of Malang
The conference proceeding can be downloaded here.
Conference program has been added to our conference website. You can access it here.
See you in Surabaya!
Dear presenters and participants,
We would like to announce that to get your presenter or participant certificates, you must attend all of the two days sessions. Thank you for your cooperation.
We are excited by the good quality submissions that have already been submitted.
Nevertheless, in order to maximize the opportunity for scholars, teachers and researchers to share the latest developments across the range of conference topics, we are pleased to extend the deadline for abstract submission to Friday July, 28, 2017.
Do not miss this opportunity!
Submit your abstract by visiting the submission system.
Full paper template is available. Please go to the call for papers page to check it out.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited on the following sub themes:
- Chinese as an International Language
- Chinese as a Language in Business
- Chinese for Academic Purpose
- Chinese Language as an Identity Marker
- Chinese as a Heritage Language
- Chinese Language and National Resilience
June 30, 2017 July 28, 2017 : Deadline of abstract submission July 20, 2017 August 11, 2017: Notification of abstract acceptance
September 30, 2017 : Deadline of paper submission
November, 29-30, 2017 : Conference Event
CHANG YAU HOON
- Associate Professor of Anthropology, Institute of Asian Studies | University of Brunei Darussalam
- Adjunct Research Fellow, School of Social Sciences | University of Western Australia
- Associate Professor, College of Chinese Language and Literature | Guangxi Normal University, China
- Professor, College of Chinese Language and Literature | Guangxi Normal University, China