The conference proceeding can be downloaded here.
Learning Chinese: Who and Why?
Papers are invited on the following sub themes:
- Chinese as an International Language
- Chinese as a Language in Business
- Chinese for Academic Purpose
- Chinese Language as an Identity Marker
- Chinese as a Heritage Language
- Chinese Language and National Resilience
Abstract and Paper Submission
Abstract and paper is written in Indonesian, Chinese or English.
The abstract consist of:
- The sub themes
- The title of the paper
- The contents of approximately 300 words
- The keywords (not more than five)
- A short bio notes of approximately 100 words
Full paper should not exceed 12 pages long. Here are the templates for full paper:
June 30, 2017 July 28, 2017: Deadline of abstract submission July 20, 2017 August 11, 2017: Notification of abstract acceptance
Upon receiving the notification, presenters should submit a full paper here.
September 30, 2017 : Deadline of paper submission
November 29-30, 2017: The conference event